SUNY Morrisville accepts the following applications:
The Common Application is accepted by nearly 400 public and private institutions nationwide.
If applying using the Common Application, you’ll also need to include the completed college essay section.
The SUNY Application can be used to apply to SUNY Morrisville and other participating State University of New York campuses.
You’ll need to include the following additional materials: SUNY Supplemental Application with college essay.
If you are seeking a fee waiver you should complete the SUNY Application Fee Waiver form and send it to:
The State University of New York
Application Services Center
P.O. Box 22007
Albany, New York 12201-2007
FAX: 518.320.1562 ATTN: ASC Fee Waiver Unit
You may need to submit the following required or recommended materials:
- Official High School Transcript (for freshmen or transfers without a college degree)
- SAT or ACT Scores (required for all freshmen seeking admission into a bachelor’s degree program)
- Official College Transcript(s) for all previously completed college coursework
- AP scores for Advanced Placement coursework
- A letter of recommendation
- EOP Financial Information Form (if applying to the EOP program)
You can submit all additional materials through the U.S. Postal Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 315.684.6427.
P.O. Box 901
Morrisville, NY 13408