Building Your Career Toolkit
It's important that you are able to demonstrate very concretely what you've learned, done, and are interested in for potential employers, transfer or graduate schools, or networking contacts. In-person workshops are offered campuswide and through academic programs; check the Career Services calendar and your e-mails for upcoming programs. For your convenience, the handouts used in our workshops are provided here.
For help on getting started on or editing your materials, job and internship strategies, interviewing preparation, mock interviewing, evaluating or negotiating your offer, call 315.684.6615 to schedule an appointment. Résumé and cover letter reviews can also be done in Drop-in Hours.
New resources for your toolkit
Morrisville-specific workshops and handouts
- Sample A+ resume
- Sample targeted resume
- Cost of Living Calculator
- English Grammar.org
- Interviewing and Employment Information
- Salary Calculator
- The Purdue On-line Writing Lab (OWL)
- Military.com (Veterans Employment Center for Monster.com)
- Resources for Veterans
- US Department of Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service