Motor Vehicles

All motor vehicles and cycles parked in the campus parking lots and areas outside/nearby college residences, including the Morrisville Commons, must be registered with University Police. Guests should contact University Police to secure a visitor’s pass. Parking in any service drive or other restricted area is prohibited.

Server name is