*NOTE: When accessing library resources from the campus residence hall wifi, ResNet, you will be prompted to log in using your SUNY Morrisville email and Blackboard credentials.
Reference services are available in-person and online.
- Drop-in reference is available at the Morrisville and Norwich campus reference desks
- Morrisville drop-in reference Monday through Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Norwich drop-in reference Monday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Book an In-Person or Online reference appointment with a librarian through our Bookings Page
- Email Libraryemail@morrisville.edu.
- Use our Ask Us 24/7 library chat reference at any hour of the day or day of the week.
Use research and subject guides for self-help. Start at the Library General Research Guide. For help with citations, see the Citation Styles guide. Additional Subject and Course Guides can be accessed on the library home page under the Get Help Link.
Search the library collection for books, e-books, DVDs and more.
A list of all databases the library subscribes to. Searchable alphabetically or by title.
Find a journal, magazine, or newspaper by title.
Request materials from another library.
Access course readings and materials.