For the Spring 2022 semester, the Matthias Student Health Center can be accessed by calling 315.684.6078 to schedule a health or counseling appointment, walk-in services are temporarily suspended. Mask use is required in the Student Health Center regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Immediate and Emergency Support
For free and immediate 24/7 support, refer to the numbers below.
- SUNY Crisis Text Line: Text Got5U to 741-741
- New York Mental Health Hotline: 1.844.863.9314
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: call 800.273.TALK (8255) or online chat at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
For all emergencies, call 911.
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering over 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance use issues. TAO Includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools all aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
Matthias Student Health Center
The Matthias Student Health Center, located on campus, is committed to providing confidential, high-quality, student-centered physical and mental health care to currently enrolled SUNY Morrisville students.
Services provided at the Student Health Center are covered by your mandatory student health fee and are available at no additional cost.
During the academic year, the Health Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Emergencies outside of those hours are referred to the local hospital. The Student Health Center will be closed for a department meeting on the second Thursday of every month from 1-1:50 p.m.
Please see our requirements for service:
- You must be a currently enrolled student;
- You must have met the New York State Department of Health law with immunizations; and
- You must have a physical exam within one year of admission on file for health-related visits (Not necessary for counseling visits).
Anyone who has a physical emergency or mental health crisis will be evaluated and referred to an outside health care provider.