Impact Area: SUNY Morrisville (Morrisville campus, Norwich campus, EOC)
Author: University Police
If you have a medical emergency on campus, please contact University Police by dialing 911 or 315-684-6410, and they will summon emergency medical personnel to respond to your medical emergency on campus. University Police Officers are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the year.
- Be prepared to state your name, details of the medical emergency, and location of the emergency; include building name and room number.
- If it is determined that an ambulance is needed, the patient will be transported to a local hospital or to a trauma hospital if the need arises.
- If an employee has a work-related accident and is injured while on the job, please notify Human Resources at 315-684-6038 or email@example.com as soon as possible. An Employee Injury Report form (obtained from Human Resources) should be completed by the employee right away. If the employee is unable to complete the report at the time of the incident, University Police or the employee’s supervisor should complete the form on the employee’s behalf.
Here is the link to the form.
- If an accident with injuries occurs that involves a student, please contact University Police by dialing 911 or 315-684-6410 to have a report taken.
- To report a work-related accident to the Worker’s Compensation Accident Reporting System, call 1-888-800-0029, anytime between 8 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday.